The game will be released on October 5 on MS, PlayStation and Xbox.
Ubisoft has published system requirements of Assassin’s Creed Mirage adventure action game.
- To play with low graphics settings, at 1080p and 30 fps, you will need a processor of Intel Core i7-4790K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 8 GB of RAM and a graphics card no worse than Intel Arc A380, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 570.
- To play with high settings, at 1080p and 60 fps, you will need a system with a processor level Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 16 GB of RAM and a graphics card no worse than Intel Arc A750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5600.
- High graphics settings at 1440p and 60 fps will be provided by PC with Intel Core i7-9700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor, 16 GB of RAM and video card no worse than Intel Arc A770, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- Finally, to play with ultra settings in 4K and 60 fps you will need a processor of Intel Core i5-11600K or AMD Ryzen 5 5600X level, 16 GB of RAM and a video card no worse than NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT.
- The game will take 40 GB on the drive.