House Flipper 2 is coming to PC via Steam on December 14, developer Frozen District has announced. Versions for PlayStation 5 and Xbox will follow at a later date.
House Flipper 2 brings brand new features and a complete reworking of the original mechanics in a new visual style, an open sandbox mode, complex contracts and a heartfelt story about the house and society.
The most popular demo at June’s Steam Next Fest, the developers of House Flipper 2 at Frozen District, are excited to introduce brand new features:
New visual style.
- Build houses from scratch in sandbox mode, recreate real buildings or construct them using your imagination.
- Restore and upgrade real estate.
- Complete complex contracts in the community.
- Experience a story of transformation told in four unique neighborhoods in the coastal community of Pinnakove.
- After the global success of the first game – over five million copies sold, 18,000 simultaneous players on Steam and six expansion packs – House Flipper 2 looks set to take the franchise to new heights.